TwitChimp.com is a web application that leverages the Twitter API to provide curated lists of Twitter users. The application is still in a beta testing period but is open to any who would like to try it in this early stage of development.
The purpose of TwitChimp.com is to enable any Twitter user to create and curate directories of Twitter users.
Curated lists are important because they can help reduce the signal to noise ratio in Twitter.
Here are some features:
- An ability to easily create and curate feature-filled lists of twitter accounts on any topic you desire.
- Summation of top concepts/words and hashtags in tweets for an entire list, and a hotlinking of those words to Twitter searches.
- Generation of statistics for lists and users in lists.
- An ability to discover lists by category.
- Search tools enabling lists to be found by keywords in the list or by bios of users.
- User profile pages with stats, bios and links.
- An ability to embed lists on any site on the Internet…”
Read more here: http://twitchimpblog.com/2012/04/latest-twitchimp-list-curation-search-and-discovery-features-announced/
Try out it now: http://twitchimp.com
See on twitchimp.com